The Southern Flatcoated Retriever Club is committed to protecting your personal information and respecting your privacy. The Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which any personal data that we collect from or about you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
1. Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
2. Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
3. Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
4. Accurate and kept up to date.
5. Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
6. Kept securely.